||3/23/2021 5:28:34 AM
## Version 7.9.1 - March 23, 2021
- **Fixed:** "Add to zip" action displayed "Could not find file" error even if the zip was correctly generated.
The problem probably started happening with v7.9.0 (after improvements to ArchiveFileSystem).
- **Improved:** Added implicit string operator to FileTypeSet (type for AllowedFileTypes and DeniedFileTypes properties) for easier API usage:
accessControl.AllowedFileTypes = "*.jpg|*.gif";
Also collection initializer is now possible:
accessControl.AllowedFileTypes = new FileTypeSet
- **Improved:** Added example codes to more places in Docs, especially for AllowedPermissions, DeniedPermissions, AllowedFileTypes
- **Fixed:** Inherited properties were not being displayed in Docs for FileManager*EventArgs and FileUploader*EventArgs.
- **Fixed:** GleamTechWebConfiguration.LocklessSessionFixEnabled property which was added back in v7.9.0, caused early session timeout
issue (e.g. 2 minutes) in the host application. The default property is now changed from true to false for preventing the issue.
Note that this only effected ASP.NET Classic applications but not ASP.NET Core applications.
- **Improved:** Document Viewer:
- **Fixed:** Duplicate file names will now be allowed in PDF Portfolio because surprisingly there are people who add attachments
with duplicate names to an email. For example if there are 2 attachments named "test.pdf", the second one will be renamed to "test (2).pdf".
DocumentViewer will no longer display error "PDF already contains an embedded file named ..." for emails with duplicate attachments.